About You and this Role
The Global Services team is looking for a Lead Consultant who enjoys working in small teams on client sites to deliver challenging, multi-faceted projects.
We’re looking for the kind of person who can not only create beautiful and scalable code, but also navigate a team through the ever-changing waters of consulting projects.
If that sounds like you, apply today!
- Architect, plan and lead technical teams, ensuring successful projects deliveries.
- Provide technical leadership and guidance in the installation, configuration, implementation, and deployment of Liferay’s Java-based technologies.
- Manage client relationships from a technical standpoint, guiding them on strategy and future roadmap while also advising on best practices regarding web application development and web system architecture.
- Lead and manage a team of highly-performing consultants.
- Ability to work independently, handling multiple projects / engagements simultaneously.
Note : As in any fast-paced, agile environment, the list above is just some of the challenging opportunities you will tackle.
You'll excel if you are able to enthusiastically overcome hurdles, quickly adjust to changing priorities, and have a blast working with a crazy fun team.
- Excellent programming and analytical skills, with a solid foundation in Java and JEE, with 8+ years enterprise experience.
- Strong past experience in leading technical teams throughout the full SDLC process using agile methodologies.
- Experience with Liferay products is a plus.
- Experience with managing and coaching other team members.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills including the ability to communicate complex business solution concepts clearly and persuasively to diverse audiences.
- French speaking is a plus.
- Ability to travel to customer sites
What We Offer
- Salary package w / competitive benefits according to qualifications and experience
- Opportunities to take responsibility and grow professionally
- A positive and collaborative work
- Check out what employees say about us on
- Working at a open source company
Equal Opportunities Employer - Statement
Liferay is committed to the equal treatment of all candidates, customers and employees and to fostering a culture of dignity at work.
Our operating procedure provides for equal opportunities in recruitment and employment with the aim to eliminate discrimination against any job applicant or employee on the basis of race, age, sexual orientation, gender, religion or beliefs, marital or civil partnerships status, family or dependency status, disability, pregnancy and maternity or membership of a traveling community.