(MASTER DATA) MFG & PROCESS DVL ENGINEER II
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity's Manufacturing and Process Development Engineering Teams significantly impact LEANPD driven new product development projects, driving for excellence in existing manufacturing technologies and methods and striving to implement new manufacturing technologies to provide improved process and tolerance control.
They act as the binding element between product development and manufacturing engineering, ensuring the effectiveness and efficiency of this critical interface.
They support Product Development in the optimization of designs and piece parts for manufacturability by realizing sample tooling / products / prototypes.
They also design, develop, and qualify tooling and processes to meet TE quality and production standards, document all processes and tooling in applicable TE systems, support supply chain to verify supplier compliance and capability, initiate and implement programs to continuously improve quality, cost and cycle time and adhere to all appropriate specifications, regulatory requirements and customer requirements.
SAP Material Master Data
- Create and maintain Material Master records
- Create and maintain primary and alternate Bills of Material
- Create and maintain primary and alternate Routings, Work Centers, Production Versions
- Execute approved changes
- Perform mass updates
- Deliver results according to specific targets in direct support of department and BU goals, objectives and Business Partner.
- Proficient in the use of SAP system, spreadsheets, reporting & planning tools.
Data Quality Analysis
- Perform weekly Master Data health checks for completeness, and accuracy and make corrections.
- Support in finding root causes of variances
- Support in continuous improvements
- Mitigate errors in judgment or failure to achieve results which may cause delay, expense, disruption, confidence and satisfaction.
- Retrieve, review, respond to all requests. Communicate progress on actions taken.
- Determine whether or not a newly requested master data object already exists
- Approve or reject the master data requests
- Work with other functional areas and process experts to resolve master data issues
- Execute multiple simultaneous projects and achieve successful results
- Participate in various meetings : projects, problem-solving, team, BU Finance, TE, trainings, special requests
- Track requests for stats and traceability
- Participate in Kaizen events as required.
- Dedication and action to deliver extraordinary customer experience
- Teamwork and relationships
- Focus, task management and on-time deliverables
- Offer solutions to a variety of problems
What your background should look like :
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering, Accounting (Cost) or other Engineering-related field
- Three (3) years of relevant experience for large manufacturing companies.
- Must be able to read, write, comprehend, and speak English fluently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Cross-functional collaboration : work in a matrix environment utilizing relationship-building to achieve results
- Proven organization and priority-setting skills
- Analytical, idea generating and problem-solving
- Collaborate, support and influence multiple levels and positions in Product Management, Project Management, Product Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Packaging Engineering, Procurement, Materials Planning, Demand Management, Operations, Logistics, Pricing, Customer Service, Cost Estimating and Finance (Controllers, FP&As)
- Knowledge of Industrial Engineering methods and techniques; Previous experience in SAP; Financial acumen; Operating in international organizations;
Lean Manufacturing; Master Data management; Ability to understand technical drawings
Values : Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation
What TE Connectivity offers :
We offer competitive rewards & compensation. Our commitment to our employees includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our employees.
- Competitive Salary Package
- Performance-Based Bonus Plans
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Community Outreach Programs / Charity Events
- Employee Resource Groups